Terms of Service
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of our obligations to the extent such delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, fires, floods, explosions, accidents, acts of God, declared and undeclared wars or riots, strikes, lockouts or other concerted acts of workmen, acts of government, shortages of materials or any government act, omission, regulation, license, order or rule.
All products that are special ordered may be subject to delays in manufacturing, shipping or unavailability of styles or colors ordered. Our legal liability for non-delivery of these items by the event date, for whatever reason, is limited to a full refund of the retail price you paid for those items.
IN NO EVENT WILL Victoria’s Cakery Inc. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED FROM ANY CAUSE RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE WEBSITE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT TORT LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Victoria’s Cakery Inc. BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD ON THE WEBSITE, IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE WEBSITE. ANY LAWSUIT BY YOU AGAINST Victoria’s Cakery Inc. OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AFFILIATES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SUBJECT PRODUCTS, MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM SHIPMENT OF THE PRODUCTS BY Victoria’s Cakery Inc..
Special Offers and Promotional Codes
Victoria’s Cakery Inc. may periodically present special offers with the purchase of selected merchandise. These special offers will be displayed on the www.victoriascakeryinc.com home page and occasionally the product page of qualified merchandise. To receive a special offer, you will need to add the selected merchandise into your shopping cart and follow the steps until you complete the order process.
We sometimes make available an alphanumeric code that can be used for promotions on the Website. These promotional codes may be found in print and/or online advertisements, through our newsletter, presented on the Website or circulated at events and through other means. Some of the specials offered by entering a promo code during checkout include free shipping, volume discounts, etc. The provisions for a promo code will be included with the code itself. If an expiration date or other condition is stipulated, please reference where you acquired the code for the exact requirements.
Please note that promo codes are not redeemable for cash, and you must spend more than the discount price in order for a promotion to be applied. All promo codes will be temporarily disabled during special offers.
Promotional codes will not be applied to previous purchases.
Notification of Copyright Infringement Under the Digital Millennium Copyright ActIt is our policy to respond to and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement by third parties and take appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (the “DMCA”), where applicable.
Pursuant to the DMCA, notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third parties should be sent to our DMCA Agent. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed under U.S. copyright law and is accessible on this Website, please notify us by contacting our DMCA Agent at the contact information below. Effective notifications under the DMCA must be in writing and include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Victoria’s Cakery Inc. to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Victoria’s Cakery Inc. to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.